- December 01, 2013 to December 31, 2013
- Presented By: Utah’s Hogle Zoo
- Venue: Utah’s Hogle Zoo
2600 East Sunnyside Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Time:Sunday-Wednesday 5:30pm-8:00pm, Thursday-Saturday 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Admission:$7/Adults, $5/Seniors (65+) and Children (3-12)
- Category: FESTIVALS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- Phone: (801) 584-1769
- Visit Website
- Add to Trip Planner
Stop for a delicious dinner at the new Beastro, enjoy indoor seating with views of the lights and top it off with a deep fried s’more for dessert. Grab your hologram glasses to walk along lit pathways and through the NEW 135 foot tunnel of light.
Get up close with a Polar Bear, Seals, and Sea Lions in the heated underwater viewing building in Rocky Shores.
Take a ride on the Conservation Carousel (weather permitting) and then stop in to see Santa at the Macy’s Santa Station! Finish off the night with a stop at the Wild Zootique to finish your holiday shopping.